We embrace our Digital Beings as an extension of our Human Beings. Our purpose is to help the world evolve to a brand new Digital Place ensuring diversity, ethics and privacy, leveraging technology as the tool to improve humanity world wide.
Right now, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team!
About The Project
You will join a distributed team collaborating in the US and Argentina that is currently developing a website and mobile apps (iOS and Android) for an online tickets selling platform focused on sports events. The site belongs to a high profile sports brand and is expected to sell thousands of tickets per month with heavy traffic and transaction levels. Apart from the traditional ticket selling, the platform also offers the ability to purchase tickets to future events that may or may not happen at a fraction of the cost generating a whole new concept for buying/re-selling tickets to such events.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work in a nice environment with lots of opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
- Make an impact and easily see the results of your work.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be part of an agile team. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Believe and love what you do.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- +5 years of experience in systems administration, engineering or DevOps.
- At least 3 years working with system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques.
- Full understanding of cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services and Amazon AWS, will work on Architecture, deployments, monitoring, devops, etc.
- Deep knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and methodologies.
- Experience in Jira, GitHub and BitBucket.
- Proven experience in high traffic systems, demanding high-availability solutions.
- Very good English skills and ability to collaborate with English speakers with no problems.
What We Consider A Plus
- Experience working with clients in the US or Europe.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to email@example.com.