We embrace our Digital Beings as an extension of our Human Beings. Our purpose is to help the world evolve to a brand new Digital Place ensuring diversity, ethics and privacy, leveraging technology as the tool to improve humanity worldwide.
Right now, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team!
About The Project
You will join a distributed team with members from UK and Argentina working on the UK fintech industry to create innovative and disruptive digital solutions.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work in a nice environment with lots of opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
- Actively participate in all major technical discussions related to the project and solutions.
- Make an impact and easily see the results of your work.
- Develop your career within a rapidly growing industry.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be part of an agile team. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
- Learn new and emerging technologies.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Believe and love what you do.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- +4 years overall IT industry experience.
- 2+ years in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- 1+ years CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such asGitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with any of the following: Azure, Azure Stack,Azure AD.
- Experience designing and building Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
What We ConsiderA Plus
- Experience working with Kafka.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships withother teams and clients.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.