At Digital Beings, we contribute to the world’s digital evolution helping mankind be more connected, open and fair. We encourage and promote our digital beings as inhabitants of an unlimited space that is much bigger than anything we’ve known in the past. Each of us, human beings, play a different digital being every time we interact with the connected world we live in.
About the Role
We are looking for Front End Engineers for a cool project with a client in the US in the travel & leisure industry.
What You’ll Do
- Join the team working on developing new features and enhancements over a world-class travel & leisure portal, one of the BIG online travel agencies.
- Interact directly with the Tech Lead on the client side to organise the work and discuss plans, status, tasks priority, etc.
- Collaborate with your team mates to develop rock solid technical solutions.
- Learn new technologies, libraries, frameworks.
- Develop different components that are part of the tech stack supporting the company’s business.
What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years developing Front-End code.
- Hands on experience of writing unit test and end to end test cases.
- Familiar with CSS methodologies BEM/OOCSS, SASS, LESS.
- Good understanding of Node.js, CI/CD process.
- Well-versed with Debugging, code optimization and Page rending related concepts.
- Strong experience in web site development.
- Good communications skills in English.
- Resilience, creativity and adaptability to help the team achieve their goals in a challenging and complex project.
- Attention to detail and constant pursue of high-quality code.
- Ability to acquire technical ideas and architectural concepts quickly.
- Be a team player and contribute to achieve a high-quality delivery.
What we offer
- Join an Agile development team with a focus on delivering high-quality software for a cool company, one of the BIG travel & leisure internet giants.
- Full Time job with flexibility for Homeworking and remote work.
- 3 weeks of holidays.
If you are interested on this position, please send an email to email@example.com.