Digital Beings, we contribute to the digital evolution of the world helping humanity to be more connected, to be more open and fair. We encourage and promote our digital beings (digital beings) as inhabitants of a space without limits that is much larger than anything we have known in the past. Each of us, human beings, plays a role of digital beings each time it interacts with the connected world in which we live.
About the position
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to join a project to develop a CRM platform for a tour operator in Italy that is dedicated to the management, organization and conduct of group trips around the world.
What will you do?
- Join the project team that is developing new features and improvements in a CRM platform that deals with all the management of the tour operator: travel agenda, group building, collections, payments, etc.
- Interact directly with Tech Lead in Italy to organize work, define plans, states, tasks priorities, etc.
- You will collaborate with the team to develop a technical solution “Rock Solid” that allows the company to develop its activity in an agile, safe and simple way.
- You will learn new technologies, libraries and frameworks.
- You will develop different components that will be part of the technology stack that supports the customer’s business.
What do you need?
- At least 3 years of development in PHP, ideally with Symfony framework.
- Previous experience in programming with Angular framework.
- Conocimiento demostrable en desarrollo de web sites.
- Resilience, creativity and adaptability to help the team achieve its objectives in a challenging project.
- Attention to details and constant search for high-quality code.
- Ability to acquire new technical ideas, as well as agile architecture concepts.
- Be a “team player” and contribute to reach a high level delivery.
What we offer?
- Join an Agile work team and focus on high-quality software delivery for an international tourism company based in Italy.
- I work Full Time or Part Time with flexibility for Homeworking.
- 3 weeks of holidays.
If you are interested on this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.