We embrace our Digital Beings as an extension of our Human Beings. Our purpose is to help the world evolve to a brand new Digital Place ensuring diversity, ethics and privacy, leveraging technology as the tool to improve humanity world wide.
Right now, we are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our team!
About The Project
You will join a distributed team with members from USA and Argentina working on creating the most advanced and complete in-home vetcare model in the world. The project is transforming the veterinary industry by creating a solution that provides exceptional care for pets in the home through telemedicine, convenient hours, and in-home visits.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work in a nice environment with lots of opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
- Actively participate in all major technical discussions related to the platform and application.
- Make an impact and easily see the results of your work.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be part of an agile team. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Believe and love what you do.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Write clean, well-architected, self-documenting code.
- 7 to 10+ of overall development and professional experience.
- 5+ years of API platform and mobile application development experience.
- API platform development experience with REST, GraphQL, NodeJS, and MongoDB.
- Strong understanding of unit testing and CI/CD practices.
- Hands-on experience integrating with third party cloud-based solutions.
- Experience working with SQL and No SQL databases.
- Very good English skills and ability to collaborate with English speakers with no problems.
What We ConsiderA Plus
- Experience designing, architecting and coding native and hybrid mobile applications.
- Experience with Video, Chat, VOIP integration.
- MSSQL or similar.
- Hands-on integration experience in CPaaS, CPDs, and CRM tools such as Twilio, Segment, Hubspot.
- Knowledge of React Native.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to email@example.com.