We embrace our Digital Beings as an extension of our Human Beings. Our purpose is to help the world evolve to a brand new Digital Place ensuring diversity, ethics and privacy, leveraging technology as the tool to improve humanity world wide.
Right now, we are looking for a Python Engineer to join our team!
About The Project
You will join a distributed team with members from USA and Argentina working on a project focused on crypto currencies trade. The main focus is to develop a platform to automatise trading on different exchanges based on custom algorithms. Another target is to compare in real-time rates between centralized exchanges and decentralized ones.
You Will Get The Chance To
- Work in a nice environment with lots of opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
- Actively participate in all major technical discussions related to the platform and application.
- Make an impact and easily see the results of your work.
- Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
- Work in the city you want, and be nourished by cultural exchanges.
- Be part of an agile team. Driven by a culture of self-regulated teamwork, each team works directly with our customers with a full maturity path that evolves as they increase speed, quality and autonomy.
What Will Help You Succeed
- Believe and love what you do.Enjoy solving problems.
- +4 years working with Python (this is the highest priorityfor succeeding in this role).
- Excellent Django skills.
- Deep understanding of data structures, networking and databases.
- Ability to design microservice-oriented real-time systemson K8S (Kubernetes).
- Passion for decentralized finance, cryptocurrency and market making.
- Very good English skills and ability to collaborate with English speakers with no problems.
What We ConsiderA Plus
- Familiarity with Airflow.
- Proficient in C++.
- Experience with Istio (or other service mesh).
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to email@example.com.